POEMS
HAIKU
It’s cold and I wait
For someone to shelter me
And take me inside.
cinquain
captains
smart, strong
leader of the team
fast, intelligent, inspiring
LEADER
free verse
I am an black owl.
I am have big eyes as a raccoon.
I am as wise as the wind.
I am an black owl.
At night you will hear me calling.
Whooooo whooooo whooooo !!!!!!!!!!!
My wings are fluffy as a pillow.
At night i swoop and catch my predators.
Its my midnight delight.
Whooooo whooooo whooooo!!!!!!!
limericks
There was once a boy name d German
Who thinks his parents are Cuban
he hoped the border
came fresh off the boat now that a real Mexican.
I am have big eyes as a raccoon.
I am as wise as the wind.
I am an black owl.
At night you will hear me calling.
Whooooo whooooo whooooo !!!!!!!!!!!
My wings are fluffy as a pillow.
At night i swoop and catch my predators.
Its my midnight delight.
Whooooo whooooo whooooo!!!!!!!
limericks
There was once a boy name d German
Who thinks his parents are Cuban
he hoped the border
came fresh off the boat now that a real Mexican.
cool story bro sike
ReplyDelete